Skip to main content
Topic: mp3 shopping cart (Read 1237 times) previous topic - next topic

mp3 shopping cart

HELP BAD!!!

I'm new to phpRad and have been doing well until I hit this issue.  I have been able to setup my app to search artist, title, song category, and album successfully.  I have also been able to setup the cart to work as well.  My problem is, I can't finish the cart to deliver the mp3 to my clients.  My deadline is coming and I don't know what to do.... PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

Summary - I need to automate my users to receive their mp3 files when they pay for them using Square.

If you want to see what I'm talking about.... https://moecom.net/go

Can phpRad do this?????

username and password is the same... "test" and "test"

Thank you so much!

Re: mp3 shopping cart

Reply #2
Hi My friend, @maurice
I saw your project looks nice!
due to some reason it adds 2 songs at a time in a cart?

I think you could make one additional table in your DB 'users_songs' with column like  id_song, id_user, link, expire time, and so on...
then you could make private list for each user, with link for download... so when he is log  in he will see link in that list etc..

How did you make your cart with session or cookie?

Reply #3
@willvin - I believe I got that part, but I don't know how to set that up in phpRad. 

Reply #4
@dobsun - That sounds good...

I don't see it adding two songs at a time and I've tested that thoroughly.  When a user clicks the button ( add to cart ), it takes the info from the SONGLIST table and adds those fields to the CART table. 

I'm embarrassed to answer your next question...  :'(  :'(

I don't know how to make sessions or cookies... I did the app through phpRad interface.  When a user chooses a song, that song is added to a table called CART.  If they sign off and come back later, that info is still in the CART table.  I pull it based on ACTIVE USER. 

I love the suggestion you made and I'm going to try that right now... I have to figure out where to do that in phpRad..... Are you familar with it...