Skip to main content
Topic: how convert phprad application in desktop. (Read 1061 times) previous topic - next topic

how convert phprad application in desktop.

Hi
Is possible that phprad application becomes a desktop application ?
I have tested that with Desktop-Chrome, But it didn't Work.
Thanks.

Re: how convert phprad application in desktop.

Reply #2
Hi Willvin,
I have tested web2desk , but the system doesn't work because the application is 32 bits.
I haven't found a choice for 32 or 64 bits.
Is there other system can do it.
Thank you for the interest.

Reply #3
Hi,
I forget the system is Windows 7 and the address is from localhost .
Thanks.

Reply #4
@Mourad‍ If you will be using it in the localhost, there is no need to convert it to a desktop app. If you still want to convert it, please make sure your phprad web app online and provide the link as requested on the site.  And the app would still run on windows 7 too.

Reply #5
Hi,
Is necessary to make online the application ? I have seen other systems that convert directly from localhost like PHPDESKTOP.
I think with advance technology , it easier to develop a desktop application using php and so on than classic languages.
Another system you have tested for the same purposes ?
Thanks.

Reply #6
@Mourad‍ if you have seen the one that can convert directly from the localhost, please use that. phprad generated apps are meant to be web apps if you are converting to the desktop you have to look for the best option that satisfies your need, in the meantime, I have provided you with an alternate solution.

Reply #7
Thanks.