Skip to main content
Topic: application stuck,not updating when something is changed. (Read 486 times) previous topic - next topic

application stuck,not updating when something is changed.

Version 2.7.3, after working for sometime, the application is not updating anymore. When you add or delete a menu still doesn't change. When you change a setting doesn't change. I have tried all I can, regenerating the files did not even work.

Re: application stuck,not updating when something is changed.

Reply #1
@mikebanson‍ please describe the steps you took that your app stops generating files and the browser you used in previewing the project.

Reply #2
For clarity of the situation:- just normal working procedure of making changes and previewing in the app itself and firefox. I tried other browsers including opera, chrome and ie. When you preview it generates the files all right but the changes are not effected. I only see the same menu and contents when the app was ok even though I intentionally deleted some menu items and added new menu items to be sure of the situation.
I opened the ppm file with editor and realised the changes doesn't take effect.
What I tried: *opened the ppm with app and deleted the original ppm and reserved.
* did a save as a new file
*uninstalled, cleared browser history n caches. Used cc cleaner and reinstalled.
*deleted all files and regenerated files
*and more. Tried looking through the view files to see the sidebar and edit manually but could not find the sidebar menu.
However when I start a new project it works fine but my old saved work doesn't.

Reply #3
@mikebanson‍ please confirm that you did not exempt some files from being generated in phprad. Click on Publish and go through the file list on the left panel and check all unchecked files.