Skip to main content
Topic: hi - ive been trying to style the tables so that they fit the screen by recucing (Read 1264 times) previous topic - next topic

hi - ive been trying to style the tables so that they fit the screen by recucing

hi my tables look huge and are very inelegant - is there an easier way to reduce the size (i think font size and spacing does the trick in a global way? meaning not to have to edit each theme file seperatly ? also how would i go about doung that? ive been trying with no success... thank you
thank you for support

Re: hi - ive been trying to style the tables so that they fit the screen by recucing

Reply #1
@pavelo65‍ Please hide the none relevant fields from list page but you can display them on view page if you want. That should organise your table better.

Re: hi - ive been trying to style the tables so that they fit the screen by recucing

Reply #2
i have the same problem... isnt't there a possibility to set the collumnsizes of the datatables?

Reply #3
seemes that it is  browsertype problem - Chrome works, Edge not, and PHPRAD internalbrowser is also not working