Skip to main content
Topic: How to bind RecordID with select control? (Read 1254 times) previous topic - next topic

How to bind RecordID with select control?

Hi, I am working on TAB  Page Design / Select Page: Example1/Add,  on tab Example1-ADD had a treeview with Section-row-conteiner / col-md7 /MAin PAge view. where  i manually drag and drop a Subpage called Example2/View, on Component Properties 01. Page REcords RecordID had $page_Id, what i want to know is how can send the ID selected by the user on SELECT control on add form.

Default form made by system                                                                                        custom view to display more data while adding
ADD FORM                                                                                                                                                VIEW

field 1 :    ____________select control______________    <- when user change select control             field1:-------------------
field 2 :    ____________text box________________                will refresh the view         ->                  field a:-------------------                     
field 3 :    ____________text box________________                                                                               field b:-------------------

submit

Thanks for all the support that all your team area giving us,