Skip to main content
Topic: Possible bug in PHPRAD 2.6.0 Classic (Read 1313 times) previous topic - next topic

Possible bug in PHPRAD 2.6.0 Classic

Code: [Select]
Error Message	SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id = '5'' at line 1
File C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\models\PDODb.php On Line 1864
Stack Trace 1 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\models\PDODb.php(1864): PDOStatement->execute()
2 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\controllers\UsersController.php(185): PDODb->update('users', Array)
3 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\system\Router.php(205): UsersController->edit('5')
4 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\system\Router.php(94): Router->run('users/edit/5/')
5 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php(100): Router->init()

I received the above error while trying to edit a user after implementing authentication / roles and permissions and user record management.  I'm logged in as admin and have rights to edit users.

Even after removing authentication and I try to edit a user I still get the error.

Any suggestions.  Is it a bug?
Evaluating PHPRad Classic 2.6.0 | Have licenses for other PHP generators.

Re: Possible bug in PHPRAD 2.6.0 Classic

Reply #1
Code: [Select]
Error Message	SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id = '5'' at line 1
File C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\models\PDODb.php On Line 1864
Stack Trace 1 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\models\PDODb.php(1864): PDOStatement->execute()
2 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\app\controllers\UsersController.php(185): PDODb->update('users', Array)
3 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\system\Router.php(205): UsersController->edit('5')
4 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\system\Router.php(94): Router->run('users/edit/5/')
5 C:\xampp\htdocs\test\index.php(100): Router->init()

I received the above error while trying to edit a user after implementing authentication / roles and permissions and user record management.  I'm logged in as admin and have rights to edit users.

Even after removing authentication and I try to edit a user I still get the error.

Any suggestions.  Is it a bug?

This brand is dying itself by not responding to people questions.
If the question is user's mistake, support will reply instantly within a day.
If the question is related to product's bug (a few as i know well..), they never ever get back even for months-years.