Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Password Reset Process (Read 1339 times) previous topic - next topic

Password Reset Process

Hi ,
I just tried the Reset password process into the classic version, and it's not working.
At the end of the process, when you have to type the new password ( twice with the confirm password field)  and then validate , i receive those message:

Your password reset was not completed
Password reset key failure
Notice: Undefined variable: password_key in C:\xampp72\htdocs\testuserrad\app\controllers\PasswordmanagerController.php on line 74
Notice: Undefined property: PDODb::$count in C:\xampp72\htdocs\testuserrad\app\controllers\PasswordmanagerController.php on line 77

In the database, there is now a value in the  user/password_key field like this: 1zqf0oj47xe9  but password is not changed at all.

Please check this.
Thanks
Eroll

Re: Password Reset Process

Reply #1
Hi,
Problem is solved with the latest release of the classic version. Thanks to the dev team.
But i need to solve this issue into a project (made with the 2.3 classic version) wich is already in production and for wich i can't republish into PhpRad (2.3 or 2.4) because of too much custom code.

Can you help me to solve this. What was the issue into the 2.3

Thanks

Reply #2
Yes we can help solve the issue.
But basically, I think if you replace the PasswordmanagerController.php class file, it will solve the problem.

Thanks very much for reporting this bug to us.

Best Regards

Reply #3
Thanks , it works.
Cheers,