Skip to main content
Topic: Corrupt .ppm Update? Working version of 2.7.3 (Read 591 times) previous topic - next topic

Corrupt .ppm Update? Working version of 2.7.3

Hi,
I am about to redo hours of work again...I bought Classic a long time ago, but have never actually gotten a reasonably bug free version.
I recently copied some pages  (apparently that is a no-no) and now I have a corrupt .ppm file again.  Like this.
Failing some sort of tool to export, and re-import pages / logic / etc.  I am wondering if I should upgrade to the new product or use <put 3rd party tool name here>.  I have had reasonable success hand coding PHP.  Reasonable success using ASP/PHP app generators from other providers.  I like the idea of this software, but it is costing me more time redoing work than it has saved me.

1. Is anybody using the 5.x version of Classic?  Does it still corrupt the project sometimes? 
2. Does the developer intend to have some sort of export /import feature, or upgrade from one version of the software to the next?  This is a must have feature for many of us.  I can't buy semi-functional software (main function is saving me time) only to have to redo work when a new version is released.

Thanks!