Skip to main content
Topic: custom form layout (Read 1151 times) previous topic - next topic

custom form layout

I'm new to RadSystems and am trying out PHPRad Classic. I think it looks very interesting and powerful, but I haven't been able to figured out how to customize the layout of the generated forms. I saw in the features list (https://phprad.com/info/features) under Form Layout style that there is an example of a form with fields side-by-side and also further down under Group Form Field another example of a custom layout. Can anyone point me to where these kind of changes can be made?

Thanks, Dan

Re: custom form layout

Reply #1
So I found a way to do some modifications. In the properties of the page fields there is a FieldWidth property that can be assigned a class name. By setting the FieldWidth property to various classes and the FormLayoutType set to Vertical on the Add Page Properties, I was able to do some customization. Very nice as far as it goes.

I was going to attach a screenshot of my customized form, but I can't upload any pictures because is gives me a message that the upload folder is full.

I would still like to be able to wrap controls in Tabs, Accordion's and Groups. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dan