Skip to main content
Topic: calculate days between two dates (Read 1695 times) previous topic - next topic

calculate days between two dates

Hi, pls someone will guide me how to calculate days between two dates and set reminder, actually i want to show the warranty reminder of particular product. I have a product table with purchase date and warranty end date column.
is this possible through phprad or do i need to code, and if i need to code where should it be.

Re: calculate days between two dates

Reply #1
Hi Manish,
Features like this, you need to code it yourself. I will suggest you take a look at your product controller class.

Then you have to decide on which product actions events (Add,View,Delete,List...) you need to perform your checks. Thanks
Please if you need further info, let us know.

Regards

Reply #2
Thank you Emman, for your quick response. one more silly question, i am using trail version of phprad classic and material icons are missing, is this functionality came only with the paid version?
and please guide me is there calendar available in phprad?

Reply #3
The Trial version has all the features. If your material icons are not showing then that's an issue.
Please if you can take a look at your browser console to see if the there is any error message regarding the Material icons.

I would also suggest that you try other icons to see if the are displaying.

The calendar control are in form of date picker. take a look at the screenshot to see if it answers your question.

You can add Datepicker control to act as calender control on your List Page.

Application Preview

Best Regards

Reply #4
Hi Emman,
Thank you for your reply,
The material icons are not loading inside phprad application, when i try to select icon one dialog box appeared without any icons, but i found icon in C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad Classic\Components\syscodes\samplehtml in my application installation folder.
please guide me to one more thing, is it possible that admin from the browser(after login into the application) can change application settings like assigning roles and permission to specific user, change logo, email settings etc. 

Reply #5
I got this error while opening XML file  located in C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad Classic\Components\Bootstrap-4

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/PHPRad%20Classic/Components/Bootstrap-4/material.xml
Line Number 5, Column 34: