Skip to main content
Topic: Error activating your software please Make sure that you are connected to intern (Read 992 times) previous topic - next topic

Error activating your software please Make sure that you are connected to intern

Hello

On 12/26 I bought the phprad license. But when receiving the keys they don't work. It gives the following error:

"Error activating your software please Make sure that you are connected to internet."

I have contacted support but have not received a response.

What is the problem?

Regards

Re: Error activating your software please Make sure that you are connected to intern

Reply #1
@rha‍ please make sure you are connected to the internet and that you have not blocked phprad from accessing the internet on your pc, thanks.

Re: Error activating your software please Make sure that you are connected to intern

Reply #2
I was able to activate "PHPRad Classic". The problem is with "PHPRad VueJS Edition".

Note: Due to the current global pandemic situation, our SSL certificate provider is unable to provide us with the necessary support for license activation on PHPRad Vue Edition.
For this reason, PHPRad Vue edition will be unable to activate for new users while PHPRad Classic edition still activates and works fine.
Please be advised to reconsider purchasing PHPRad license if your interest heavily lies on using PHPRad Vue edition.
We hope to rectify this issue as soon as possible. Thank you #stayhome #staysafe

Regards