Skip to main content
Topic: very slow (Read 784 times) previous topic - next topic

very slow

my table has over 5 million rows

everytime I generate app it takes ages to load up why?

Re: very slow

Reply #1
@muhdkhokhar‍ the 5 million records will not affect the app generating performance but the number of database tables and columns you have will affect it. Because phprad has to generate files for each table. This means the more the table and columns you have in your database the more the time it takes to generate on a low-end device.

Reply #2
@muhdkhokhar‍ the 5 million records will not affect the app generating performance but the number of database tables and columns you have will affect it. Because phprad has to generate files for each table. This means the more the table and columns you have in your database the more the time it takes to generate on a low-end device.

Generating is not problem

The issue is when I access the page it bring up the data so late probably 10-15 seconds

how do I improve it ?

Reply #3
@muhdkhokhar‍ you can limit it by setting RecordLimit to a lesser number. this is the number of records you want to display per page. you can locate this setting in the List Page Properties. You should also make sure that the number of columns you are displaying on a list-page is few.