Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: EXPORT / IMPORT not working (Read 1663 times) previous topic - next topic

EXPORT / IMPORT not working

Hi,
I'm trying IMPORT and EXPORT on a table with 2 fields ... none of them are working:
1) EXPORT: is empty
2) IMPORT shows the error:
Access to localhost was deniedYou don't have the user rights to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

Am I missing something ? I activated on "List Page": ExportSettings (all), ExportbuttonText ("Export"), iMPORTdATAsETTINGS (CHECKED: csv)...
What should I do ? is there a bug ?
Many thanks for helping !

Re: EXPORT / IMPORT not working

Reply #1
@Catalin‍ the import issue is a bug and the dev is working on a fix for it. As for the export, it should work, did you edit the page as custom?

Re: EXPORT / IMPORT not working

Reply #2
Hi Wilvin, and thanks for reply.
In case of EXPORT, I receive the following lines in EXCEL as errors, instead of values from database:
<br />   
<b>Warning</b>:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array    object given in <b>C:\Ampps\www\sipefe2020\helpers\Functions.php</b> on line <b>60</b><br />
<br />   
<b>Warning</b>:  fputcsv() expects parameter 2 to be array    null given in <b>C:\Ampps\www\sipefe2020\helpers\Functions.php</b> on line <b>60</b><br />
<br />   
<b>Warning</b>:  fputcsv() expects parameter 2 to be array    object given in <b>C:\Ampps\www\sipefe2020\helpers\Functions.php</b> on line <b>63</b><br />

I have a TABLE with 2 columns:
  ACTIVITY_CODE - Varchar (512)
  ACTIVITY_DESCRIPTION - Varchar (512)
In the Table I have 2 records...

Error is mentined above (maybe is a bug, that's way I'm record it here)
In case of IMPORT: PLEASE let me know if the issue will be solved :)
All the best, tks !