Skip to main content
Topic: How to create a multi drill-down view ? (Read 982 times) previous topic - next topic

How to create a multi drill-down view ?

Hi,
Is there any example on how can I create a multi-drill-down-view (a multiple level master-detail view) on the same page ? Export capabilities will be nice to be there.
I have attached a sample mockup file to easy understand what I plan to do.

Any hint will be very appreciated, many thanks in advance,
Catalin

Re: How to create a multi drill-down view ?

Reply #1
@Catalin‍ master details should do the trick for you. On the Client table configuration use the master details configuration to link the client table to the contracts table and then, on the contracts table configuration, link the contract table to orders table. so the behavior would be when you click on the client name, a modal showing the contracts appear and when you click the contract name, the order modal should appear. If this is not what you want, you will have to manually redesign the page the way you want it to be.

Re: How to create a multi drill-down view ?

Reply #2
@Catalin‍ master details should do the trick for you. On the Client table configuration use the master details configuration to link the client table to the contracts table and then, [...]
Many thanks Wilvin, it is what I did! if the INLINE slave view can be shown expanded, by default, it will be great! (I did not found any settings in this respect) ...and at a point in the development, a graphical form designer for bootstrap will be a goldmine ! :)
Thanks again for helping me !