Skip to main content
Topic: How to set the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ? (Read 2052 times) previous topic - next topic

How to set the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ?

Hi,
How can I set programmatic-ally or in a setup file the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ?
Thanks, Catalin

Re: How to set the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ?

Reply #1
@Catalin: Use "Custom CSS"

Re: How to set the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ?

Reply #2
Hi,
How can I set grammatically or in a setup file the width of Modal or Inline View in case of Master-Detail relation ?
Thanks, Catalin
Use below JS
<script type="text/javascript">
  $(document).ready(function(){

if($('.ourlog').length){
      $("#mylog").toggleClass('col-md-12');
   }
  });
</script>

Reply #3
Many thanks Arun & Machobymb!

Reply #4
Dear @Arun:
I've tried many times to apply the solution, no succes.
Can you please give me more details ?
Where to place the code mentioned by you ? :
   if($('.ourlog').length){
      }
     });
   </script>

Who is "#mylog" ?
Many thanks in advance for help, Catalin

Reply #5
Any idea on how to do that ? ...I need a FULL-WIDTH "Detail-View" on-click on a "master-View" field...
I have attached an image for more clarity...
Thanks again in advance for any help possible, Catalin !

Reply #6
@Catalin see this for examples about togglecase:
https://api.jquery.com/toggleclass/
And the code goes in custom js.
What happens is that you ‘inject’ a class in the element you want to change it’s looks.

Reply #7
Dear @Arun:
I've tried many times to apply the solution, no succes.
Can you please give me more details ?
Where to place the code mentioned by you ? :
   if($('.ourlog').length){
      }
     });
   </script>

Who is "#mylog" ?
Many thanks in advance for help, Catalin
is this work???

Reply #8
For me didn't work.
Working method is:
1) Edit the file "page-script.js"
2) Go to section you need. e.g.:  "$(document).on('click', '.open-page-inline', function(e){"
3) Find line "var newRow = $('<tr class="child-row"><td colspan="' + colspan + '"><div class="row justify-content-center"><div class="col-md-6"> [...]"
4) Modify: "class="col-md-6" " in "class="col-md-12"" or "class="col-md-11""   .whatever works for you !
All the best, Catalin

Reply #9
For me didn't work.
Working method is:
1) Edit the file "page-script.js"
2) Go to section you need. e.g.:  "$(document).on('click', '.open-page-inline', function(e){"
3) Find line "var newRow = $('<tr class="child-row"><td colspan="' + colspan + '"><div class="row justify-content-center"><div class="col-md-6"> [...]"
4) Modify: "class="col-md-6" " in "class="col-md-12"" or "class="col-md-11""   .whatever works for you !
All the best, Catalin

it's work for me..
thanks !!!