Skip to main content
Topic: Server Docker production app (Read 1766 times) previous topic - next topic

Server Docker production app

Hello everyone!! Does anyone have their app in production under the docker environment? I could share the docker-compose or dockerfile with which they managed to run the app generated with phprad. I'm having trouble getting apps to work under this environment. Cheers!!!

Re: Server Docker production app

Reply #1
Hello everyone!! Does anyone have their app in production under the docker environment? I could share the docker-compose or dockerfile with which they managed to run the app generated with phprad. I'm having trouble getting apps to work under this environment. Cheers!!!

After testing thousands of images. Get perfect PHPRad working with docker. For those who need I leave the docker-compose. It also has an nginx proxy and letsencrypt that generates certificates automatically, php 7.4.5 with apache in a lightweight alpine image. I hope you are ulil any questions send me an mp. Successes !!!

docker-compose nginx proxy and nginx. php7.4.5 mysql

Re: Server Docker production app

Reply #2
Have a good day ddiaz2380! Right now, I am building apps with the builder services at my friend's suggestion