Skip to main content
Topic: multiple records in one table by referencing the id of another table? (Read 1302 times) previous topic - next topic

multiple records in one table by referencing the id of another table?

Hello everyone!! I was testing but with little success.
How do I make multiple records in one table by referencing the id of another table?

Re: multiple records in one table by referencing the id of another table?

Reply #2
@ddiaz2380‍ by adding the id of the other table to the records in the current table.

I understand, but I'm not getting what I need. Example, I have a table of products and another by-products. Where the products table has an id to subproducts and call it, being able to add more than 1 line, it only leaves me 1 when I add the second one, it gives me an error in the format of the id, but then it no longer calls it. I need to be able to record multiple rows in this table. It only loads one row and then gives error. I know these are rookie usage details but any help is appreciated.

Reply #3
@ddiaz2380‍ by adding the id of the other table to the records in the current table.

I understand, but I'm not getting what I need. Example, I have a table of products and another by-products. Where the products table has an id to subproducts and call it, being able to add more than 1 line, it only leaves me 1 when I add the second one, it gives me an error in the format of the id, but then it no longer calls it. I need to be able to record multiple rows in this table. It only loads one row and then gives error. I know these are rookie usage details but any help is appreciated.

Basically what I need is to be able to add several loads with the same id that refer to the id of the main one.
I mean load 5 records in a table with the same id that belongs to the main table.

Reply #4
I'm also interested in this subject, I couldn't do it.