Skip to main content
Topic: Duplicate all pages instead of single page (Read 909 times) previous topic - next topic

Duplicate all pages instead of single page

Hi PHPRad team,
Today I want to suggest a feature that I think was very important. I wanted create 2 versions of single table, 1st for admin group - can edit to all field and 2nd for user group - with few fields are not allowed to edit.
Even with very easy requirement, I was unable to do it with PHPRad alone, without manually coding. I tried 2 methods:
1 - Dupliacte pages. As we know, which every table, PHPRad will create 5 pages: List, View, Add, Edit, Delete. I duplicated all of them. Original pages I would assign to Admin group, newly duplicated pages I would assign to User group. However, the newly duplicated pages were not linked to each other. The New_List_Page still connected to orginal Edit Page.
2 - Create view: I tried to create another view from table then assign its page to user group. But for view, there were only List Page and View Page. I cannot edit view directly via PHPCrud
So I suggest add "Duplicate all pages" feature, whenever I duplicate all pages, PHPRad will generate all 5 pages: List, View, Add, Edit, Delete but these 5 pages will link to each others, not link to orginal pages. If I dont want any page, I will delete them.
English was not my native language, please ignore any language-mistakes.