Skip to main content
Topic: Error trying to display sql joined fields... (Read 1660 times) previous topic - next topic

Error trying to display sql joined fields...

Hi, on a table list view I just wanted to extract one more field, I setup the JOIN properties for the query in the WHERE property and all the field o the joined table appeared correctly, but when I open the page in the browser I obtain a "NOTICE: UNDEFINED INDEX: FieldNameXXX" for each field. The joined field are missing in the $data array. What's wrong? Thank you.

Re: Error trying to display sql joined fields...

Reply #1
Have you selected the Join table fields by making a tick mark? Please share screenshot to get the better idea of your scenario.

Reply #2
Here is the join...

Reply #3
Here the field properties...

Reply #4
Here's the error...

Reply #5
P.S. I'm using PHP Rad Classic 2.0 that emman gave me some days ago... I also found that the property ExportButton=False do not work, I still have the button on the pages...

Reply #6
P.S. I'm using PHP Rad Classic 2.0 that emman gave me some days ago... I also found that the property ExportButton=False do not work, I still have the button on the pages...

PHPRad Classic 2.0?! We are having 2.5.7 with us right? Why using the old version?

Reply #7
After talking to him on chat he gave me that version, I dont't exactly remember what we talk about, I suppose for Italian language translation.... I though that was a parallel different version... You mean I should use the 2.5.7?

Reply #8
I installed 2.5.7 but trying to open the 2.0 project I obtain the error shown in the picture... is it possible to recover my work? thank you...