Skip to main content
Topic: New feature suggestions and Improvement (Read 798 times) previous topic - next topic

New feature suggestions and Improvement

Greetings guys, I am so impressed by PHPRAD, I trust there are several veteran RADS out there, most of which are very great tools to mention PHPRunner, which is very good, PHP Generator for mysql, PHP Maker very nice tools, but, when it comes to simplicity, presentation, responsiveness, ease of use, learning curve. I believe, this is the best tool, still in early stages but way to good. if only the developers could take a look at phprunner and bring us some functionality there. Actually in my own view. PHPRad's dashboarding is not comparable. Looking at the pricing, I think it's the best available. I am using the trial version for learning purposes. but I am so willing to buy should the PHPRAD team implement just a few features that I am dying to see and adopt the program for my production project. Personally, I have a few suggestions to make, I trust I could have missed them somewhere but if there not there yet. to me these would make the app rocking.
New Features
1.code snippets in event editor
2.field re-arrangement on view, edit, add pages in several columns even in modal windows.
3.web reports.
4.ganttchart
5.auditlog for the PHPRad vue version
6.Kambanboard like features. I will make more suggestions as I continue to use the application. for now, I am super impressed.

Re: New feature suggestions and Improvement

Reply #2
I was also impressed with the PHPRad.
Simply amazing.
Developers could inform Roadmap for new versions and updates.
Regi