Skip to main content
Topic: Master Detail - 1 to N relation (Read 1503 times) previous topic - next topic

Master Detail - 1 to N relation

Good night.  Please ... I've seen this question here but no answer. 

How to make a Master Detail screen with 1 to N relationship? I need a single record Header (a form) With  a detail (using one grid with several lines).

Re: Master Detail - 1 to N relation

Reply #2

Please ...in this pattern i'm posting.  It's from an application of mine and I'd like to transfer it to PHP and make a layout like what I demonstrate there, but responsive (The actual version is not responsive and was made in another RAD Tool).

Reply #4
I posted the example screen ... is it possible to do something similar in PHPRAD?

Reply #6
Do you have one example tô show ? Tks.

Reply #7
@luminatti‍ There isn't an example. But you can achieve it by adding filters to your List Page by going to Page Design and clicking on Select Page and select the List page you want to work on, then from the Page Filter Components, you click and Drag the Filter Component you want to use(i used Select Field in the image below) from number 3 to number 4 in the image below and then configure it from the area in number 5. After you finish configuring it, Preview to see changes.

You can also find more info from the Phprad👉 Documentation.