Skip to main content
Topic: Blob image on Mysql Table not show (Read 1881 times) previous topic - next topic

Blob image on Mysql Table not show

Hi folks,  I have some little question.

I gotta a msyql table of machines, one field is  machine photo , ( Used varchar and Blob to test)

In the local production machine works fine, but when i try to see from other computer explorer in the same lan or in the mobile the image not show.

Can someone know how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Blob image on Mysql Table not show

Reply #1
Example Attached

Reply #2
I saw a possible solution encoding base 64  to see remote img

Example to fix remote image

but i dont know how to encode in this

<th class="title"><i class="fa fa-photo fa-2x"></i> Foto :</th>
                    <td class="value"><niceimg :path="data.foto" width="400" height="400" ></niceimg> </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>

Reply #4
PHPRad Vue Edition Version 2.6.2  thats my license

Reply #5
Please check the image path on your database to make sure it will work on the LAN. Maybe your LAN is running on a different port as your local host.

Please explain what you mean by not showing on the mobile.

You can equally try the classic as it has much features and stable than the VUEjs version which has not been updated recently.

Your license should work on all RadSystems project(Phprad, NodeRad, Pyrad... )

Thanks

Reply #6
Thank you i download the classic then

Reply #7
Hi, I ran across this image issue. In the database the path was http://localhost/files/photo.jpg. So a remote machine wouldnt see the images.
Was easy to delete the photos in the interface and upload again to fix the path instead of retyping the path in the database. Better to setup run local lan connections do testing as ip if not using urls from the get go.
http:// 192.168.1.85/radproject
Also check rights on your folders I had the images dir get a 141 instead of 755 for some reason.

Reply #8
Its workin, i running from the second machine, added an image, but need pay attention in the field properties when u add a new one, need set image type, mb allowed and so on.   Thank You this forum is walking dont stop!!!!!!!!!