Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: On Trial - Like what I see so far but can't delete sections out of page designer (Read 895 times) previous topic - next topic

On Trial - Like what I see so far but can't delete sections out of page designer

Hello,

I'm in a trial with the software currently and so far I really like what I see for the power of this rapid design app.

I'm having trouble deleting components from the page design view.  It looks like any component that has a data component bound to it such as a listview won't allow deletion.  I accidentally added a second listview to the page and I want to get rid of it but I am unable to.  Only way I found was to create a new project which obviously isn't a solution.

I tried to upload a screenshot and it says that the upload directory is full and to notify the administrator... so you are notified :)

Rich

Re: On Trial - Like what I see so far but can't delete sections out of page designer

Reply #1
@rwebb‍ Please note that you cannot delete a section added by phprad, even if you add a component to that section you will not be able to delete the component. it is advisable to always create a new section to add components in Page Design. The following components and its section row container are added by phprad and should not be messed with:
{page name}ListView
{page name}DetailView
{page name}AddForm
{page name}EditForm

Re: On Trial - Like what I see so far but can't delete sections out of page designer

Reply #2
So if I want something on those sections to look differently do I just click the custom box and manually modify the code?

Rich