Skip to main content
Topic: How can I to create dynamic adding form? (Read 1386 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I to create dynamic adding form?

Hi!

I'd like create a dynamic adding form in my procect. The first part of the form is fixed, but there is a group of fields that can be empty, there can be one, or there can be more. To do this, I want to do an "Add" button for this.

Re: How can I to create dynamic adding form?

Reply #2
I have 12 col on the Master - Detail Add page (I use modal) ,and the layout is ugly.
Can I modify the datail layout (as subform) to vertical form (not DynamicTableRow). I want to keep adding (+) options.

Reply #4
Hi Willvin!

If I have an audit that has multiple activities, is the table that contains the basic characteristics of the audit "master" or the one that contains the activities? I think the "master" has a field in the table that contains the list of audits and the activity that assigns it to the audit.

I would put the characteristics of an activity in a subform that is a normal form (not a row of table), but I could put more of it under each other. So the layout of the "master" is vertical and the layout of the activity is vertical too, but still be inside a table cell so that more can be added.
Is this a bounced idea?

Reply #5
@machobymb‍ I don't understand the example you are giving, but let me give you a better example. If you have an invoice table and invoice_item table, invoice table will be the "master" and the invoice_item table will be the "detail".

As for your second question, It is not clear to me.