Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Colors in Popup List Selection and Fonts [SOLVED] (Read 1149 times) previous topic - next topic

Colors in Popup List Selection and Fonts [SOLVED]

Hi, I need change the colors into popup list table, is there a way?  and if it possible the fonts too.

Thanks you in advance

Re: Colors in Popup List Selection and Fonts

Reply #1
Please, @ocalle‍ to continue doing the advance changes you want, you need to have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
here is a link to learn more https://www.w3schools.com/, once you have knowledge of these languages it will be easier to point you to the right direction in phprad for you to make your custom changes. Thanks.

Reply #2
Ok thanks ill going in that direction

Reply #3
Obviously without having to go into the jungle of W3, to indicate a color to datalist is necessary to encode a javascript since the regulation is done through the control of the various browsers Chrome, Mozilla etc.. With this answer I desisted from changing the color which is not too relevant, I could change the background and that's enough in the cell phones.
If i want to program in a short time the maintenance of a sequence in Javascript or advanced Html5 becomes impractical.

Please dont send me to program after 22 years programming in  Assembler, Cobol, Fortran, Pascal, Visual Fox Pro, Dbase III, Clipper 5.2 Windev and Basic for Android.,  say me its no possible or impractical and that is all  and good for me.

Thanks you

Re: Colors in Popup List Selection and Fonts [Solved]

Reply #5
no problem, it happens, no need apologies.  I solved it on the side of my experience.
I wanna just say is that all I share and resolve is to enhance the system, serve for all and for me

TY