Skip to main content
Topic: vue 2.62: Registration files not handled correct (Read 1191 times) previous topic - next topic

vue 2.62: Registration files not handled correct

Hi,

when I disable registration, all files needed for user management are gone!
See attached screenshot.

Olaf

Re: vue 2.62: Registration files not handled correct

Reply #1
That's how it suppose to work. You want to have files that have access to user data sitting on your application directory..

Reply #2
Hi,

I am not sure, I was understood.

I want: Force users to login before they can do anything. But users must nor be able to register themselves (as users come from a different application and are imported).

What happens right now: I can not only switch the registration off, as then the files marked in the image are not generated.

What I expect: When I use my setting, users should only be able to log in, but nor register.

Also: When I UNcheck the register user file in the screenshot, the register button in the generated application is still there, but clicking on that throws an error that the file is missing.

Olaf

Reply #3
hola el registro no se desactiva de donde tu estas creyendo el registro se desactiva desde "autentication" luego desactivas la casilla "allow user to register", cuando lo haces se suprime el boton de "registro"

Reply #4
Hi alfre91,

I am not sure, if this is a reply to me - I can not understand what you are writing. Maybe you could try to write in english?
Thank you
Olaf

Reply #5
@ong19  this is what @alfre91 said "hello the record is not deactivated from where you are believing the record is deactivated from "autentication" then you deactivate the "allow user to register" box, when you do it the "record" button is deleted". You need to click Authentication, a window pops up and then you untick Allow Users to Register, like the image below. That should do it.