Skip to main content
Topic: Table is not responsive ??? (Read 810 times) previous topic - next topic

Table is not responsive ???

I have enabled table to be response but its not ?

see attached video here

https://streamable.com/c558nj

please help

customers are complaining now

Re: Table is not responsive ???

Reply #1
@muhdkhokhar‍ Please note that if you edit a page as custom and make manual changes to it, that would affect how the page is displayed. please make sure you are using phprad's configurations for that page and no manual/custom edit was done on the page, if there is a manual/custom edit on that page please make sure your code has no errors, thanks. You can also try to resize your image.

Reply #2
I didn't do anything.
Even simple tables are not responsive.

Reply #3
@muhdkhokhar‍ from what I see in the video you posted, the list page is responsive but the view page is not, please do well to use the image configuration for images or you can edit the field as custom to add your image tag and style it to be responsive, thanks. 

Reply #4
Hi
I am sorry I was not clear.

I didn't say the page is not responsve. I am concerned about the the tables

see this one , this is simple table

https://streamable.com/smeazs

The table should be responsive that it should show like a card layout on phones. Custoner don't like to scroll etc

Reply #5
@muhdkhokhar‍ you will have to edit the page as custom and design it the way you want it to look. Because the way it looks now is the way it was intended to work, thanks.

Reply #6
thanks ,

I am getting someone to do it

You really had an amazing product but unfortunately there are no proper documents or tutorials.

I am thinking of creating some tutorials on youtube, i love this tool

i have used many many tools before not a single tool has this much potential

BTW can you tell me what the "resetgrids" means ?