Skip to main content
Topic: Data Field gets repeated (Read 803 times) previous topic - next topic

Data Field gets repeated

I made a master detail relationship between two of my tables, in the master's list page, i can click on the button that lists, views, adds and edits the detail table with model view. the problem is that one of the detail's data field gets repeated 16 times in the edit page and 8 times in add page for some reason.
 the problem doesn't happen if i add or edit the second table without using the master detail button.
only one data field has this problem(type date). It also only happens if field property is text box.
I'm a noob so i don't know where is this problem coming from and how i can fix it. i would appreciate any help.

Re: Data Field gets repeated

Reply #2
How can i do that?

Reply #3
@Avena‍ by exporting your project database through PHPMyAdmin and zipping the exported database together with your project .ppm file and sharing it through google drive.

Reply #4
link
i have 5 tables,
workorder is the master of the other 4 tables but currently im just setting up the the master detail between workorder and worawmaterials.

Reply #5
@willvin
Hi, did you find out whats the problem with my project?

Reply #6
@Avena‍ I can't find out the error without seeing if you have made a wrong configuration, and I can't do that either if I don't see a sample project with the error.

Reply #7
I uploaded the project as you said. is there a problem that you can't see it?