Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Error editing or adding records in production (Read 1110 times) previous topic - next topic

Error editing or adding records in production

Hello everyone! my local application works perfect, when I upload it to my server, I have the problem that it doesn't let me edit a field or add a new one. But it shows me all the tables and all the other functions work fine. Any idea what that might be?

phprad 2.7.3
PHP Version 7.4.5
mariadb 10.4.11

Re: Error editing or adding records in production

Reply #1
@ddiaz2380‍ try using the same PHP version you have on your localhost, on your server.
what error do you get when you try to add or edit a record?

Reply #2
@ddiaz2380‍ try using the same PHP version you have on your localhost, on your server.

I have the exact same version of php, apache, mariadb both in development and on the production server.
It only gives me the error in a table when I want to edit or add on that table, in the others I have no problems. Will I add timestamps and recordeleteds to that table?

Reply #3

I have the exact same version of php, apache, mariadb both in development and on the production server.
It only gives me the error in a table when I want to edit or add on that table, in the others I have no problems. Will I add timestamps and recordeleteds to that table?

SOLVED!!!

It was the format of the database !!! for those who do not have this detail.

utf8mb4_general_ci

thx

Reply #4
Hi , if there a solution can be useful to put SOLVED into title, Re: Error editing or adding records in production [Solved]

Will help others to see that exist one solution!

Thanks