Skip to main content
Topic: Select with UseAjaxSearch under CentOS (Read 999 times) previous topic - next topic

Select with UseAjaxSearch under CentOS

I generate a form with dropdown list (Select) and UseAjaxSearch options. This work perfect on Win + XAMPP, but don't work under CentOS. Can Somebody help my? I don't know, which packages must have to Ajax. Thx!

Re: Select with UseAjaxSearch under CentOS

Reply #1
@machobymb‍ please make sure that your server is not blocking requests made by select field Ajax. Packages required for the AjaxSearch are included in the generated project.

Reply #2
All Ajax functions from 2.7.1 working for me in a CentOS 8.0.1905 based server. In fact, they work equally well in Debian 10.

Reply #3
I now use CentOS 7 and my PhpRAD version is 2.6.9. Which packages have you installed on CentOS? The migrating's hard now to 2.7.1.

Reply #4
If you're developing in XAMPP and moving to production in Centos (or any other live server) I would really check first that all paths are correct across your project.

Unfortunatelly to move from 2.6 to 2.7 you must create a new project. Considering you already have one, it's not as hard as starting from zero, but it's not as a easy as an import would have made it.