Skip to main content
Topic: Pagination (Read 778 times) previous topic - next topic

Pagination

I have started with PHPRad and love it so far until I get to a point where look and feel comes into play. So far regarding the DB etc, no problems but what bugs me is that below tables you can enable 'export' btn's, pagination and page/record navigation. All fine getting those active.

My question is how to have the 'export' btn left aligned or in a col-4, record set count in col-4 (aligned-center) and record navigation in col-4 (aligned right). If I generate my page with those settings active, the record count block seems off-center and the page navigation the same.

Re: Pagination

Reply #1
@NCIS‍ there is currently no configuration to handle that in phprad, you will have to manually edit your project to suit your need after publishing it to production.

Reply #2
Thanks for the feedback. In that case I will pass on PHPRad as the look and feel plays just as huge role for us as functionality. To each time custom code or manipulate grid layouts when you update the project does not make sense. But anyhow, overall, nice application, a pity we cannot commit financially.

Reply #3
I am not sure the solution proposed requires manually edits on every publish.

Can you use Custom CSS to accomplish this (i.e. make the change 1 time in the CSS, and then tag your components accordingly)?