Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Edit View and Delete Missing Part II [SOLVED] (Read 2460 times) previous topic - next topic

Edit View and Delete Missing Part II [SOLVED]

Hi
Sorry for the inconvenience, I do not want to be recurrent, but in the consultation of the forum on this subject, the support responded and there was no response from the user who made the post.  It also affects me not being able to have the edit buttons in my application, therefore this question is to solve the problem, if we do not respond to the support we can not arrive at a solution, the idea of programming is that everything works my way of understanding things.

Question Post  This post isnt answered by who made..

In my case i read the code on roles.php and theres a remark that said, can be the problem of Edit and Delete options?

}
            }
         }
      }
      $this->view->page_title ="Add New";
      $this->view->render('roles/add.php' ,null,'main_layout.php');
   }
// No Edit Function Generated Because No Field is Defined as the Primary Key
// No Delete Function Generated Because No Field is Defined as the Primary Key on the Database Table/View
}

Thanks

Re: Edit View and Delete Missing Part II

Reply #1
I defined the primary key on table editor, but when put update the key disappear

Reply #2
attached a test

Reply #4
Hi @willvin many thanks by the answer, i attached some behaviors when i do that u suggest

Reply #5
@ocalle‍ when you finish setting the id as primary key please click on a different table column before clicking on Save Changes button. And if that doesn't work, try using HeidiSQL or PhpMyAdmin to set the id as primary key and then come to phprad and sync with the database for the changes made to take effect on Phprad.

Reply #6
@willvin  thats works! many thanks but I still don't see the edit and delete buttons on a listview. i put an user with admin rights too

Reply #7
Attached

Reply #8
@ocalle‍ please make a configuration on that edit page then click on Custom to see if anything shows.

Reply #9
Ok i try on it

Reply #10
Some pics

Reply #11
I used in a simply test and can see edit page, in this test i build the table with PHPrad no with Sqlheidi or Phpmyadmin, when click on table can see the icon of key, in my project when click on a  table the icon key is absent.

Reply #13
 Ok i send by private message

Re: Edit View and Delete Missing Part II [SOLVED]

Reply #14
Many Thank, @willvin  u solved the issue.   Deleting the ID on table and creating a new one, the system works fine and smooth.-