Skip to main content
Topic: Combining and adding graphs (Read 702 times) previous topic - next topic

Combining and adding graphs

Hello, back again.. ;D

My data collection is set up the way I'd like it to be now.

I'd like to make a "Reports" page now, and I'm stuck a bit. If you have a tutorial to recommend, please let me know. I've watched a couple a few times, but not understanding yet.

My data collection sets up a table like

Teacher_Name | Student_Name | Date | Period | Goal_1 | Goal_1_Score | Goal_2 | Goal_2_Score | Goal_3 | Goal_3_Score | Goal_4 | Goal_4_Score | Comments

Am I able to make a page that shows

Teacher_Name drop down
Student_Name drop down

then a table like

4|
     3|            
     2|                                                          
     1|

with chart values showing a bar for Goal_1 period 1 score (1-4)
                                                         Goal_1 period 2 score (1-4)
                                                         ...... additional Goal_1 scores per period
                                                         Goal_2 period 1 score (1-4)

I want my chart to have all Goal scores be grouped together by Goal per period, and I'd like to do this based on the particular day.

Re: Combining and adding graphs

Reply #1
My trial ran out.. I decided to pay anyway and try to move forward.
If there is a way I could word my question more effectively please let me know. I think I'm explaining too elaborately, but could maybe use some assistance in trying to ask my question in a better way?

In my form if someone completes the same form 8 different times in the same day, is it possible for me to make a summary page that shows all 8 results based on the date?

Thank you,