Skip to main content
Topic: On generated adding page modify INSERT command (Read 1057 times) previous topic - next topic

On generated adding page modify INSERT command

Hi!

I create a webapp, and when I insert newrecord to DB, a field not inserted. Where can I modify the INSERT command?
When I modify the Project file(ppm), the PHPRad don't load my project.

Thx!

Re: On generated adding page modify INSERT command

Reply #1
@machobymb‍ can you take a screenshot of the configuration for the field that is not inserted and point out the field in the screenshot?

Reply #2
Hi!

I have a users table: id, user_name,
My query (run correct in phpmyadmin): "SELECT  DISTINCT id AS value,user_name AS label FROM users WHERE id=? ORDER BY user_name ASC"
When I insert a new record, the USER_ID not inserted to table

If I could modify the project file, it would solve my problem.

Reply #3
@machobymb‍ From what I see, user id should be inserted into the table you are working on when a user is selected for the field with no errors. do you have  TeamViewer installed on your pc, so that i can assist you better?

Reply #4
Unfortunately, I cannot provide access because the ports used by TW on our network are filtered. Based on your guidance, I'll keep trying. Thanks!

To add to the problem, I fill in the user ID field with a database query. The value of this field cannot be changed because it is blocked on the form (SELECT type field, value USER_ID, field value is user name). I cannot insert the user-id's value in the database.

Reply #5
If my generated form is correct (this form contain 2 hidden field), how can Insert this fields value to database, if generated form don't insert? The field's value is correct, but the POST method notsend to INSERT.