Skip to main content
Topic: Improvement Suggestion (Read 1274 times) previous topic - next topic

Improvement Suggestion

It would be good to include the “add” page, so that you can see the entire “list” page of the record that we want to add like this, for example, if we are going to make a drop-down of a “name” field that will display all the data from the "personal" table that contains the "name" field, and there being able to choose one of the records, many such software are including it, which makes it easier to choose a value for a table ... I find it very happy as the software grows and I would like it to continue growing ... I hope I have contributed something ..

Re: Improvement Suggestion

Reply #2
It would be good to include the “add” page, so that you can see the entire “list” page of the record that we want to add like this, for example, if we are going to make a drop-down of a “name” field that will display all the data from the "personal" table that contains the "name" field, and there being able to choose one of the records, many such software are including it, which makes it easier to choose a value for a table ... I find it very happy as the software grows and I would like it to continue growing ... I hope I have contributed something ..

This is possible using the component design sub-page. You can drag and drop an Add Page as a sub page unto a List page and vice versa.