Skip to main content
Topic: relations (Read 1211 times) previous topic - next topic

relations

hello good morning, I start by saying that the application is wonderful, now I have some doubts about a function in the classic version, I don't know if it really works badly or so ... I want to create a relationship in a field in the table1 that click show table2 although we know the relationship is made through a field what catches my attention is that the value cannot contain spaces for the relationship to be carried out by "modal" if the value contains a space the relationship by modal does not work but if it does by "view" ... by the way since I am in this section I wanted to warn you that I have problems installing the "vuej" version because when you install it throws an error that is missing the "components folder "....

Re: relations

Reply #4

I also left a topic in "general discussion" of something that would be very useful for me to implement and I think it would partially eliminate this problem ... there is an application very similar to this one called "phprunner" that works very well even though I like "phprad" because I see It is growing very well and is adapting to the needs of users and the response is usually immediate.