Skip to main content
Topic: Existing projects in version 2.6 do not render properly (Read 853 times) previous topic - next topic

Existing projects in version 2.6 do not render properly

Just loaded the two test projects that I have been playing with and when generating files using v2.6 all i get is a Loading... screen

If i create a new project with 2.6 from one of the existing test DBs it runs fine.

It's not a real problem for me, as all I'm doing is testing, but for anyone in production it might be a big issue.

Re: Existing projects in version 2.6 do not render properly

Reply #1
Thanks Ewwgee for the update.

Please can you delete the old project folder and republish. Or Publish the project to a new location.
This might be due to PHPRad not overwriting some old files that need to be updated.

Re: Existing projects in version 2.6 do not render properly

Reply #2
Already did that: removed original published folder, published to a new destination folder, etc. To avoid cache issues, also tested with different browsers.  Still same problem.

All i get is the "Loading.." screen.

Looking at the browser console, these are the errors that is returning:

invalid path for setGlobal
(index):2061 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
vue-script.js:24 Uncaught ReferenceError: Feedback_HrListComponent is not defined at vue-script.js:24

(where Feedback_HrListComponent comes from one of the tables "Feedback_Hr" and according to names, it's the list component )