Skip to main content
Topic: Setting table ROW class - possible? (Read 789 times) previous topic - next topic

Setting table ROW class - possible?

Is there a way to set a table row element class?
I know there is the "fieldClass" option in the PHPRad designer... but that applies ONLY to the table HEADER.

The fields "custom code" part gets inserted after the column class declaration:
Code: [Select]
<td class="td-field">  [custom code] </td>

how to set/change/modify the mentioned "td-field" class? The <td> has no ID set...

Ideas?

What I want to accomplish is to add some custom "action buttons" in each row of the table.
That's working with the "custom code" part but I'm having troubles with the "styling" of the field which I cannot make identical/similar to the standard buttons.

Regards

Re: Setting table ROW class - possible?

Reply #1
@mculibrk‍ please use the custom checkbox by the side of the page name before the design button on the page you are working on and you should see an editor, that allows you to modify it the way you want it to be.

Re: Setting table ROW class - possible?

Reply #2
@willvin Thanks for the quick response!

Yes... I know the custom thing... but the issue is in the "autogeneration" after that.
If I set "custom" I have to manually fix the page after any edit in GUI... or use "auto" and make changes every time I change something in the GUI...

Workable... but PITA..

The header attribute works great but just for the header row... no way to set the column class/attributes/styles in a "manageable" way...

Maybe a suggestion for next releases?

Thanks!