Skip to main content
Topic: Dynamic Role Permission is not working properly (Read 1012 times) previous topic - next topic

Dynamic Role Permission is not working properly

Here I attached my table and work structure
Please somebody point to me
What I did wrong?
now I am getting issue is all menus are missing then I tried URL  way to access there I seen below message

Resource Access Forbidden!
You are not authorized to access this page!

Re: Dynamic Role Permission is not working properly

Reply #1
Hi Arun,

You haven't shown the content of "user_table". Ensure the users have the roles: Administrator, Vender, and User respectively.

BR

Reply #2
I have it that roles on users table

Reply #3
@arun note that anytime you add a new page you have to configure Roles and Permission to give user roles, access to the page. or you manually enter the permission for the user in the user permission table.

Reply #4

I mean the users table showing the user name, login name, role, etc. You have to assign roles to users and set permission to the roles discretely. See attached. It worked for me.

Reply #5
@arun note that anytime you add a new page you have to configure Roles and Permission to give user roles, access to the page. or you manually enter the permission for the user in the user permission table.

Here I attached my project file and db please check and solve issue

Reply #6
Hi phprad team,

When I will expect solution ?

Reply #7
@arun‍ please on Dynamic Roles, you don't store the role name in the user_role field on the users table, rather you store the role id there.

Note: when you configure Dynamic Roles phprad configures all necessary configurations for it to function properly unless you go and make changes to the fields already configured by phprad you get errors as you reported.