Skip to main content
Topic: Table not rendering correctly (Read 659 times) previous topic - next topic

Table not rendering correctly

Hello guy, my app as several tables but for some reason they are rendering diferently....
Any ideias what may be?

In screenshot_1 the CRUD menu don't go until the end of the width, but on screenshot_2 it goes (and they all should be like this one)

Re: Table not rendering correctly

Reply #2
@xela05‍ did you edit the page through page design or as custom?

I just changed the colum size of the search field I've, but since it's not even on the same section I don't think that might be the problem...

Reply #3
@xela05‍ please make sure that the column size of the Search bar, Button and Header, sums up to 12. i.e if the Header is col-sm-4 and the Button is col-sm-3 and Search is col-sm-5, 4+3+5 they all sum up to 12. And also please make sure you did not set ColumnWidthClass for the Main Page View.

Reply #4
@xela05‍ please make sure that the column size of the Search bar, Button and Header, sums up to 12. i.e if the Header is col-sm-4 and the Button is col-sm-3 and Search is col-sm-5, 4+3+5 they all sum up to 12. And also please make sure you did not set ColumnWidthClass for the Main Page View.

Willvin I guess I found the trick, but not sure how to turn it around.

This is a list table of ITENS (inventory), what's happening is that one of the columns echo an INT refering to another table CATEGORY.

In order to convert the INT value I'm INNER JOINING the CATEGORY table in to link the ID_CATEGORY to the ITENS table CATEGORY field.

Then what I do, is, since the tables are linked I simply remove the out put of the ID_CATEGORY (from category table) and also the CATEGORY (from the ITENS table), staying just with the NAME_CATEGORY (from the category table).

The problem is that if I remove the output of the CATEGORY (from category table) the reference to link both tables disapears, so what I do is to change the "Display Type" to None, this way the field is exported but not rendered, what if found is causing the table to react strange because there's a field being exported but not rendered and the html/css is kind of reserving is place there.

Don't know if you get the idea, I just dont post pics because I'm not coding in English and might get confusing...

How can I turn this around?

I'VE ATTACHED AN HANDWRITE SCHEME TO TRY TO HELP YOU OUT UNDERSTANDING

Reply #5
@xela05‍ please use the Output checkboxes like in the image below to display or not display certain fields. if you use the None DisplayType, the field will be rendered but made hidden, which means you won't see it displayed on the browser but if you inspect element you will see it. But if you use the Output checkboxes it will not be displayed on the browser even if you inspect elements.