Skip to main content
Topic: Login and Logout redirect to ERROR 500 page (Read 2523 times) previous topic - next topic

Login and Logout redirect to ERROR 500 page

Dear developers!

I have an app that works fine while editing in PHPRad or in localhost browser. After upload it to a hosting server and configuring the DB access in the config.php file, it results in an Error 500. The most curious behavior is that even after the error it is possbile to access the home page by clicking over the logo or home page link. See attached pictures files with the steps.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Login and Logout redirect to ERROR 500 page

Reply #1
@Euder‍ this is an issue with your server configuration, please make sure your server is configured to use .htaccess file and that the .htaccess file in your phprad project root was uploaded to your server too. similar question here https://phprad.com/forum/index.php?topic=130.msg303#msg303

Reply #2
Hi Willvin,

The .htaccess is working fine because I have created another app, using the same database, just for test and it has worked fine. Also the file is there. So, I think this is not the cause. Any other option?

Reply #3
Willvin,

Just confirmed with the hosting provider the .htaccess is enabled and the file .hataccess is at the root directory.

Reply #4
NOT A BUG. MY MISTAKE. I forgot to update the database. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply #5
Hello what was the your mistake ? i have the same error but i couldn’t solve it ? can you please help me ?