Skip to main content
Topic: Step by step Tutorial? (Read 3461 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Step by step Tutorial?

Reply #15
Are you trying to archive multiple form component on a row, like the example below.

Hey Willvin.. I'm interested about this type of form to send multiple records to the same table from a single form. Using mostly VUE version, but considering moving some test projects to classic to test it

Reply #17
Are you trying to archive multiple form component on a row, like the example below.
@ewwgee i will get back to you on that soon.
Hey Willvin.. I'm interested about this type of form to send multiple records to the same table from a single form. Using mostly VUE version, but considering moving some test projects to classic to test it

Reply #18
Sample project file Using SQLite as database.

YES!! heheh its working, i change from sqlite to mysql, and the browser updated (opera browser) and now its working.

many tanks for the help!!

Reply #20

@lp_felix @ewwgee to archive the multi row form, take the following steps:

1. Select the database table you want to work on. Mine is contact from the Multi row form.png image below.
2. Click on Add Page or Edit Page, depending on the page you want it to appear. Mine is Add Page.
3. On the Add page properties or Edit Page Properties, click on the FormLayoutType and select "5-Rows Tabular", mine is set to "9-Rows Tabular" in the Multi row form.png image below.  Note: You can find the FormLayoutType towards the end of the Edit Page Properties list.

For Advance Usage
If you want more than 5 rows or less than 5 rows, you just have to change the number 5 to any number you want. E.g. "7-Rows Tabular", "4-Rows Tabular", "2-Rows Tabular", "10-Rows Tabular", etc.

Thats it, enjoy 😎.

Reply #21
one little help for ppl like me ho are not a programmer,
when i test the page locally with localhost files and photos don't work properly, you have to use your ip and the link of you page.
that work for me.

Reply #22
Dear Wahomi
I am sorry but I guess you got me wrong.
problem 1. I cannot insert multiple data to table from form. I can choose multiple selection on form but only inserts one.
Problem 2 . file upload are not segregated. I upload files from form but in view secreen all showed in one field.
Problem 3 . Sometimes T_string error emerges

@gokand can u create a sample project with the areas you are having issues and send them to me as a PM on this forum so that i can correct them properly and update the forum accordingly. I'll need the phprad classic .ppm file and a sample DB of the project, thanks.

Hi Wilvin,

My problem is Roles and Permission breaking NAVIGATION BAR for front end pages, I need some links on front end page at NAVIGATION BAR

Example :

array(
         'path' => ' ',
         'label' => 'Home',
         'icon' => ''
      ),

array(
         'path' => 'info/about',
         'label' => 'About',
         'icon' => ''
      ),

array(