Skip to main content
Topic: 2nd Lookup Parameter (Read 866 times) previous topic - next topic

2nd Lookup Parameter

Dear Support,

Why the use of a second lookup parameter not working? Please see the attachment.

However, replacing the second lookup parameter with a string value makes everything OK. Please advise if there is a proper way to do it.

Thanks.

Re: 2nd Lookup Parameter

Reply #2
Hi everyone,
I reopen this discussion because I've encoutered the same issue of @pinoyhandy and the answer is not enough.

Seems that phprad correctly manage only ONE parameter. It doesn't matter if I do a lookup on one given parameter or the other one inside a form, or even if I exchange the lookup order: the lookup happen always only for the first parameter. and not for a second one.
Checkout the screenshot:
https://i.postimg.cc/90g8J7hS/Cattura.png

How can I do this?

Both parameters are already globally accessible and the variable is filled with the correct value.
Thank you in advance for any reply.

Reply #3
Did you try adding single quotes around them?

Reply #4
Did you try adding single quotes around them?
Excuse me, thank you for your reply, but if any of the two parameters are used singularly everything works, it's not a syntax problem.

Reply #5
I see that the program don't allow at all the use of more than one dropdown select param from the "Dynamic select lookup" selection. And even if it is possible to manually adding more $lookup_columnName params in the "Custom SQL" section it don't work.

This is really a big lack for PHPrad.
I don't think it's so rare for developers to create query that involves more than a single parameter.
I'm obliged to insert manually the code in order to do this...

Please, if I'm searching this option on the wrong place, let me see how I can make this without manually editing the code.

(yes, I also tried inserting single quotes but nothing changed)