Skip to main content
Topic: Problem after editing php file manually (Read 1082 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem after editing php file manually

hi, I modified a php file manually from "project" but now I can no longer modify it from the "design" section of the program. I added "startStep: 1" to the javascript code that manages the chart.js library, the change was successful but I can no longer modify / add / remove elements from the "design" section with drag and drop. I tried removing the added piece of code manually without solving the problem. Actually I also tried to remove the php file to get it generated again without getting results.
How can I recover the ability to edit the file from the "design" section?

Re: Problem after editing php file manually

Reply #1
hi,

1-"Reset code view"
2- unselect Custom code checkbox.

ant its done.
try and leave feedback

Reply #2
unfortunately it is the "HOME" page that is not present in the "PAGES" section

Reply #3
@applefriend‍ Please click on Publish at the top right and make sure you select all pages you want phprad to generate and then click on publish at the bottom of the window. If that doesn't solve it, try closing phprad or the project and reopen it again, preview and see if it fixes it.

Reply #4
If I don't have to solve this, how can I retrieve the home page without redoing the project?
I tried reopen the project and deleting the .php file, this is regenerated but from the design page I still can't change it.

Reply #5
@applefriend‍ there is no way to retrieve the home page if you have made designs(i.e configurations) on it, you can only get the default configuration for it. if you have TeamViewer, you can pm me your TeamViewer id and password to help you better.

Reply #6
Thank you very much, I noticed that when I click on "publish" the "home.php" page was definitely deselected because it had been manually modified. After I noticed it I proceeded to select it and I clicked on "publish" from that moment on I was able to modify the page from the "design" section