Skip to main content
Topic: The images uploaded not shown (Read 4595 times) previous topic - next topic

The images uploaded not shown

when i upload images to the system , this dont show nothing, but the images are uploaded, ir just show the image from the bacground of profile account, but wherever images that we upload, dont show, we cant see them, is there a problem with the helpers or something like that in the link code of the images?

Re: The images uploaded not shown

Reply #1
Hi,  are you testing in localhost? 
Please made this test.
In your phone,  login in your system and upload a photo and check if it has displayed

Reply #2
Thanks for the replay, when i testing all the image are displayed in localhost, the problem is when i upload all the files to my online server (web) there, the image not shown, but all the image are there, i mean, if i upload an image or a profile photo, the image is uploaded (i look it that in the host directory) but in the front end dont show nothing.

Reply #3
Thanks for the replay, when i testing all the image are displayed in localhost, the problem is when i upload all the files to my online server (web) there, the image not shown, but all the image are there, i mean, if i upload an image or a profile photo, the image is uploaded (i look it that in the host directory) but in the front end dont show nothing.
Are tou trying to make a front end for phprad or tou are just using the generated code as backend?
jaymoore stah @facebook.com

Reply #4
is just my backend, look, all the images are showed in my localhost in my computer, but when i upload all the files and access to the online version, then, all the image dont show again...
these are the examples

https://imgur.com/NeRIho6

https://imgur.com/NIwU6sD

look yu will se what i mean.

Reply #5
@LuckyDj‍ This is not a bug. I think you stored the images with its full path in the database, reconfigure your AddPage image field and set ReturnFullPath to False. If you check how the image link was store in your DB, you will probably see that the image link contains http://localhost/{project folder}/{path to the image} this is an absolute path and when you change the domain name for the project, images uploaded with the previous link will not display.

Please check and confirm that this is the case, thanks.

Reply #6
 :D  ;D  ;D  ;D  @willvin  WOW  VERRY THANKS bro, ThanYou Verry MUCH bro, that was the problem... i fix the app like you said... and all WORKS superr!!!  ;)  :)

one litle thing more, please,

did you know how i can do for change all the new images in my server, i mean, i was uploading images like picture profile for the users, so, all the pictures was like a blank thumbnail, now , i tried to change the name in the database (phpmyadmin) but, when i make the change (leving just this part "uploads/files/" for example uploads/files/t20fivrsc7hzxoy.jpg), the system still dont reconize the images...

i dont wanna upload all the image material again, do you can help me with some advice or tips bro?

THANKS AGAIN

Reply #7
@LuckyDj‍ ‍you will have to send me your TeamViewer details or the link to your site and the login details to my inbox so that I can check what the issue is and how you will go about solving it.

Reply #8
Hello,

I have similar issue, and I have set ReturnFullPath to False, when am adding the field sets to NULL at the backend. But after edit it sets to [BLOB - 0 B].

I change FileNameFormat to OriginalFilename, just to check if uploaded to /uploads/file but I couldn't find the .jpg there either. What am I not doing rightly.

BR

Reply #10
LONGBLOB. It does work well on local server.

Reply #12
Hello,

It didn't work after changing the data type.
Meanwhile, I will be available from 8.00 AM or your at convenience GMT so we can connect.

Reply #13
I am with the same problem.
What can i solve ir? Please.