Skip to main content
Topic: Full Calendar (Read 3276 times) previous topic - next topic

Full Calendar

Hi,

Any chances to get the fullcalendar (https://fullcalendar.io/) integrated ?

Thanks
Arnaud

Re: Full Calendar

Reply #1
Finally I managed to "integrate" Fullcalendar into a Phprad classic application with json for data collection.
However, I repeat my request which I think would interest a lot of people: namely, the integration of a calendar.
Thank you for your attention ;-)

Reply #2
Hi Eroll, thanks for the reminder. I have added this to our roadmap.

Reply #3
little up for this feature request ....;-)
Thanks

Eroll

Reply #4
Finally I managed to "integrate" Fullcalendar into a Phprad classic application with json for data collection.
However, I repeat my request which I think would interest a lot of people: namely, the integration of a calendar.
Thank you for your attention ;-)
Do you have tutor broo?

Reply #5
Hi,
No, I do not have a tutorial -> no time :-(
I managed to integrate it into a phprad project already published.

But My question is rather an integration into the rad as a component ... (fullcalendar or any other calendar)
I think you'll find what you need here: https://github.com/fullcalendar

Thanks

Reply #6
UP, i would like have resources timeline component.

Reply #7
little up for this :-)
Is it still on your roadmap ?
Thanks

Reply #8
I made a 3 video series about integrating the full calendar plugin from the phprad app and I will be making the first 2 of the videos public in December. Now only my patrons have exclusive access to the 3 videos. So keep an eye on my Youtube channel and My Patron account for when I make them public. Currently working on the Gantt Chart tutorial for my patron.

Reply #9
i have full calendar working, thanks to willvin!!
works very nice and its super easy to implement!! im super happy to have it working and for willvin support.

Reply #10
Hello, I know that I spend a lot of time. Could you share the project of how I integrate calandar? It is possible, that they add the component like fullcalendar and leaflet for maps, it would be great for the tool. But it hasn't been upgraded for years ... apparently it died ... I bought radsystem with the hope of finding updates and answers to these requests but it is in the same condition.
Regarding willvin's tutorials they are excellent! If I could, I would pay for the patreon, but the pandemic situation made everything very difficult and I cannot afford to pay anything extra, even though I need to make both the calendar and the maps work. Anyway ... I'll have to find a solution.

Reply #11
I found 2 out of 3 videos online.  Can not find the 3rd, 3 of 3.  Where would I find it?