Skip to main content
Topic: frontend and backend (Read 1897 times) previous topic - next topic

frontend and backend

Greetings Everyone I'm here to ask a question of  how can i make frontend and backend for my project hospital management system

-0x0777 Thanks staff and owner of phprad. wish all the best guys. :-*

Re: frontend and backend

Reply #1
Very easy. First create your database and let phprad generate your applications based on your database design. If you need further information please provide more details.

Best regards.

Reply #2
trying to answer your question in the easiest way possible, here is how, you basically need to have php and mysql knowledge here,. so if i'm to help you , this is what I will probably tell you , the backend is catered for by the phprad system you will have made, what remains is the front end, ....Go ahead and download a template from botstrap website or code one then you will need to create a folder in your htdocs lets say >>>hospital>> inside that folder create a file called conn.php where there will be a link to the db, now you will need to add this to every page or just find an easy way out, now you will have to make another called dataengine.php or whatever name you like and you will write the functions to fetch data for the db in there, then add that to every page you want to call the functions at... now your phprad system just copy it inside the folder>>>>>>hospital>>>>> in another folder called >>>>admin>>>> or any other name you like.... if you find it hard to follow his reply, ask a question here
jaymoore stah @facebook.com

Reply #3
Cool, is there a way to make a video showing this kind of solution to us please?

Thanks a lot.