Skip to main content
Topic: Error connecting with a mysql database (Read 2611 times) previous topic - next topic

Error connecting with a mysql database

Hello friends

I install the version phprad 2.6.1 is well installed but when establishing the connection with a database mysql gives me the following error "the host does not support SSL connections" if someone can help me to solve this problem and thank you

Re: Error connecting with a mysql database

Reply #2

for me I use a local server and not in a cpanel

Reply #3
Please how can give me a answer for this problème

Reply #4
it's better to build your application on the local server then upload to your web server. You can google on how to setup local server with xampp... Beside you don't want to waste time connecting with live data. The process is slow and tedious.

Regards

Reply #5

I connect to xampp and he gives me the same things and I work in local mode

Reply #6
Please add this to your the database server name

to become "localhost;SslMode=none"

Reply #7

Hello guys. I'm having the same problem. someone could give a help on how to solve this problem.

Reply #8
@leo‍ your error is different from the one mentioned above. Yours have to do with your MySQL server not running, please make sure you have installed Xampp or Wamp server and make sure you have launched/started the server and that Apache and MySQL servers are running.

Regards.

Reply #9
In some of the ways, spacing and the order of parameters in the MySql connection string does matters. So, stick to the standard format:

MysqlConn.ConnectionString = "Server=localhost;Port=1234;Database=My_Mysql_Database;Uid=root;Pwd=root;"

If the above connection string fails,  try update your c# mysql connection string as shown below (without port variable as well):

MysqlConn.ConnectionString = "Server=localhost;Database=My_Mysql_Database;Uid=root;Pwd=root;"

Or, sometime the problem could be on your windows firewall, make sure your server allow access to all port associated with your mysql database.

http://net-informations.com/q/faq/mysql.html