Skip to main content
Topic: Project Tree Menu & Role Permission Problem (Read 207 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Tree Menu & Role Permission Problem

Hello RAD friends.
I just started learning about phprad.
I have a problem with the Project Tree submenu if I activate the role permission function, the display on the side bar or top menu will disappear except the HOME menu, but everything runs normally if I disable the role permission function.
I have tried reading the instructions document, googling and browsing old posts related to this problem, but it does not provide enlightenment or a solution.

I really hope that wise friends in this community will take the time to solve the problem I am facing. I really appreciate your time to explain the correct way to use this role permission function. Thank You

Re: Project Tree Menu & Role Permission Problem

Reply #2
Hi Willvin, Thanks for Suggestion.
I've got the answer myself, but I haven't posted it here.
PHPRAD behavior that needs attention, perhaps for other new users who have problems like me is:

1. When using Dynamic Role Permission, never forget to re-check the check all toggle in the dynamic menu, every time we make changes / add new page menus.
2. In the menu tree for the main menu category that does not have pages, in the properties (path) menu, please select (/)

This is the  solution that worked well in my case.