Skip to main content
Topic: ... Export records to word  (Read 506 times) previous topic - next topic

... Export records to word

Hello,

I was trying to export records to word and the record has around 5000 record. But it stops after exporting 2622 records.

How can i fix this? I am using Xamp

Thank you

Re: ... Export records to word

Reply #2
It is not showing any error. But it stops exporting the data on the 2622th record. The exported word will have around 330 pages and it will not show the remaining 3000 records. I thought may be the 2622th record has problem and i deleted the record but still the same. It aborts exporting at 2622

FYI, I see all the records in one page with their total summary. Only exporting has problem.

Re: ... Export records to word

Reply #3
Finally, I am able to get error from error.log. This is the error

PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML(): Entity: line 68183: parser error : xmlSAX2Characters: huge text node in C:\xampp\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743
PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML():                                                         <td class="td-be in C:\xampp\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743
PHP Warning:  DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML():                                                                            ^ in C:\xampp2\htdocs\project\system\BaseView.php on line 743

this is line
$fragment->appendXML($html);